Dawn Ivey has presented me with The Mystery Blogger Award 2019!
Dawn’s blog can be found here:
Thank you, Dawn!! I am truly honored! When I began my blog I wondered if anyone would even read it, and now I have been able to connect with people like you who build my faith and encourage me to keep pursuing Christ. I have been so blessed by your blog, and it means a lot to me to have been given this award by you!! Thank you so much!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best posts.
3 Things about me:
- I love Italian food!
- My hobbies are: writing my blog and reading – my favorite genres are historical fiction and classics.
- I love visiting the beach and my husband and I have a dream to live on the gulf coast of Florida (it’s our 10 year plan!).
Questions asked of me to answer:
- If you could have dinner with anyone who would it be and why? Beth Moore, I have loved her bible studies and I have learned so much from her!
- Do you prefer silver or gold? I wear both equally.
- What is your favorite season and why? Summer! I love flip flops and t-shirts!
- If you could go on national TV to discuss any topic what would it be? I pray I never have to do this, but my passion is encouraging women in the faith, so that’s what I would talk about.
- What is one of the most important lessons you have learned in life? If it doesn’t have eternal or Kingdom consequences, it isn’t worth worrying over.
Here are three of my best posts:
I’m giving this award to the following:
Here are my questions to those accounts listed above who choose to participate:
- Who is your favorite person in the Bible?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What’s the first question you will ask when you get to Heaven?
- Do you have a favorite quote? If so, what is it?
- Where’s your dream vacation destination?
I have chosen the above blogs because they strengthen my faith and encourage me! You do not have to participate, but if you choose to, have fun with it!! Thank you again, and keep writing, inspiring, and encouraging!!